We get it. You’re frustrated. Your kid’s skin looks and feels rough, and it’s just NOT going away.
We’ve been there too and we want to help.
If you’re looking for a new cream, a new scrub or a new treatment game plan for your child’s keratosis pilaris, then explore KPKids to learn what keratosis pilaris topics are trending, shop our featured products and find something to treat your child’s KP…
Together, we can find something that works.
… Start here …
WHAT IS KERATOSIS PILARIS?
HOW CAN I TREAT KP?
- Our Favorite Products for Kids with KP
- 5 Things NOT to do for Kids with Keratosis Pilaris
- Keeping Your Baby’s Skin Hydrated at Bath Time
WHAT ARE THE BEST PRODUCTS TO CARE FOR KERATOSIS PILARIS?
- Eucerin Plus Intensive Care Cream
- DERMAdoctor KP Duty
- Aveeno Baby Cream Body Wash
- Aveeno Baby Shampoo
- California Baby Super Sensitive Shampoo & Body Wash
- Treating Keratosis Pilaris in Babies: 0 – 24 months
- Recommended Products for Toddlers with KP: 2 – 4 years
- Recommended Products for Children with KP: 5 – 8 years
- Treating Keratosis Pilaris in Kids: 9 – 12 years
- Recommended Products for Teens with KP: 13 – 18 years
For more information on what products we have tried and recommend to treat keratosis pilaris, click here.